Weight Management System: BodyMedia FIT LINK Armband
What is BodyMedia FIT?br Your body talks. We listen.br The BodyMedia FIT system gives you highly accurate information on activity, calories and sleep patterns – the most accurate in the market.
Clinical study results show it can improve weight loss up to 3x!brbr BodyMedia FIT is an on-body monitoring system that consists of the BodyMedia FIT Armband monitor, online Activity Manager*, an optional Display and free downloadable apps for mobile device users. BodyMedia FIT Armbands automatically track the calories burned during your daily activities – from pumping iron to using an iron – and monitor the quality of your sleep, an important factor in weight loss. The information tracked can easily be managed with BodyMedia’s online Activity Manager.
Add in the easy-to-use food log and you have the right information to improve your weight loss.br *Subscription required.brbr All BodyMedia FIT Armbands use four sophisticated sensors to capture over 5,000 data points per minute to track everything from calories burned, steps taken and levels of physical activity to sleep.
BodyMedia FIT Armbands give you the most accurate calorie burn* in the market, and the technology used in the BodyMedia system has been clinically proven to improve weight loss by 3x!brbr The LINK Armband, enabled with Bluetooth® wireless technology, sends information to your fingertips by communicating directly with your smartphone and providing near real-time caloric burn data.br *Formerly known as Armband BW (name and packaging graphics change only)
- Clinically proven – the technology used in the Bodymedia FIT system has been clinically proven to improve weight loss by 3x
- Validated to be accurate; provides the most accurate calorie burn in the market
- Multi-variable tracking using four sophisticated sensors; armband captures over 5000 data points, per minute, to track everything from temperature, sweat, steps, calories burned and sleep quality, every minute, of every day
- Logging meals made easier with pre-loaded foods and restaurant menus; manually enter your own recipes and meals as well
- Free iPhone and Android application uses Bluetooth technology to show real-time statistics on calories burned, steps taken, activity levels and daily nutrition through food consumed
More information: BodyMedia FIT LINK Armband Weight Management System