Mustard (Brassica nigra/juncea) is the tiny, black, brown or yellow seeds of the mustard plant which are available in dried form.
– Mustard oil stimulates circulation which helps palliate muscular pains and ease stiff muscles.
– The oil does not contain a high amount of saturated fatty acids and thus reduces the risk of coronary heart diseases.
– Bronchitis and other respiratory problems can be cured with the help of Mustard seeds.
– It is an effective remedy against scorpion stings and snake bites.
– Also toothache, colic, rheumatism and epilepsy can be treated with mustard.
How to use Mustard
– Infuse the seeds in water and let it cool down for 5 minutes. Take this tea three times a day to cure bronchitis. It can also be an effective remedy for colds and fever.
– Intake of Mustard oil combined with Turmeric or Garlic will help in relieving muscular and joint pains.
– Rub the oil or apply it as a poultice to soothe skin irritation.
– Use Mustard oil as a bath oil to reduce the effect of colds.