– Do you toss and turn for hours in bed anticipating a good night’s rest?
– Do you wake up earlier than you’re supposed to?
– Do you feel exhausted when you wake up?
– Do you wake up in the middle of the night and have a hard time going back to bed?
– Do you feel sleepy, grouchy, or anxious during the day?
If you have answered yes to at least one of the aforementioned questions, then, you might have insomnia. Even when its severity hasn’t been defined yet, it means that there is something wrong with how your body regulates. Approach a doctor to know the deal. Lack of sleep can be troublesome. It is tempting to do something about it as soon as you can. You may resort to taking medication and other supplements but if you are not intent on risking your health, getting a medical professional to first check you out is advisable. Try not to handle matters all on your own because chances are, you’ll just make your situation