To do a Gall Bladder Flush you will need the following ingredients:
3 quarts of apple juice, fresh or from the dairy case, not w/preservatives
1 cup olive oil, cold expeller pressed is best, virgin not light.
1 cup of coke (optional but makes the oil taste less annoying)
1 lemon, to be juiced at mixing time
Ultra Phos drops
Oxymag caps or Powder
1. Drink one quart of apple juice per day with 90 drops of Ultra Phos in each quart. (May be drunk at intervals throughout the day). Take 6 caps or 1 tsp. of Oxymag each day and 1/4 of lemon juiced in water to follow. Repeat this each day for three days. You may eat normally. This is not a fast. But works better if you do just juice or just soups or light meals.
2. Wait for three hours after eating dinner on the third night. Or, you can wait until the fourth night. No apple juice on the fourth day, but continue the Oxymag. Do not take the liver flush in the morning.
3. Thoroughly mix the following: 1 fresh lemon, juiced ; 1 cup Classic Coke, and 1 cup Italian olive oil. Quickly drink mixture down… don’t wait or it will settle to the bottom. You will feel very full. If you have an oily feeling on lips and teeth use lemon rind on them the oily feeling disappears. Or rinse your mouth with some lemon juice in water.
4, Immediately after drinking flush formula, lie down on your right side for 30 minutes…NO CHEATING on time. You may draw your knees up to your chest during this time, or stretch out full length.
5. When 30 minutes have passed, move around a bit and resume normal activity. It will take approximately 8 hours for the flush to work on most, but some may eliminate sooner.
6. IMPORTANT! That evening, again use Oxymag or herbal laxative to clean out any remaining stones
8. There may be a considerably soft stool the first time… less each time after that.
Special notes: For those who are diabetic or unable to tolerate apple juice, distilled water with lemon juice may be substituted.
Note: This advive is not intended to take the place of a physicians care. Always consult your physician before attempting to do a Gall Bladder Flush.